Yamo Baby Carrier Instructions
Before using a baby carrier, you should always refer to its official instructions and use it accordingly. This is safer for both yourself and your baby. Because you might have some serious problems or injuries if you do not use the baby carrier as described in the instructions.
Most of the times, the instructions manual come directly with the baby carrier model you buy as a piece of paper or like, though sometimes it doesn’t. Either the shop you bought the baby carrier from does not have it or you forget to ask for it. In such cases, pay attention to finding the related instructions either from a local store or from online resources.
What basically the instructions tell you is how to use the baby carrier and how not to use it, how to wash it and how to store it. We talked about Yamo baby carrier in detail, in a previous post, now we will talk about Yamo baby carrier instructions. Please refer to the official instructions before using your baby carrier as what we suggest will be suggestions and recommendations resulting from our research and experience.
YAMO BABY CARRIER INSTRUCTIONS
Carrying Position Age Limits of Yamo Carrier
- Front carrying position is suitable for babies older than 3 months. Do not try to carry newly born infants within a baby carrier, it is dangerous.
- Hip carrying position is suitable for babies older than 6 months.
- Back carrying position is suitable for babies between 6 months and 3-5 years. Back carrying a 5 year old baby will certainly be exhaustive, so it will be a good idea to take some breaks.
General Usage Instructions for Yamo Carrier
- Use the head support hood when the baby sleeps.
- Make sure the waist belt is fastened correctly. If you are not sure about that do not use the carrier until you get help from an expert.
- Check if the shoulder straps are ok. This is important as a big part of the weight will be applied to your shoulders.
- Try a few times if the locking mechanisms function properly. A very important point.
- Have an object about same weight with your baby and carry it on different positions before actually you put your baby within the carrier. A wise idea to test the carrier before you actually put the baby in it.
As we mentioned above these are not the official instructions for Yamo. In order to have a better and safer experience, please find and refer to the original instructions before you use the baby carrier. We will add more information on this page about Yamo baby carrier instructions once we collect more.
If you don’t have a Yamo carrier but you are considering buying one, you can check the page about Yamo baby carrier reviews.